Urethane Coatings Monothane 45 – High Gloss
- Made to be the best!!!
- Single pack moisture cure polyurethane sets the industry standard of 45% solids, providing extremely good flow and leveling properties.
- For more information:
- May be used for interior coating of all timber species, cork, particle board and concrete.
- Can be applied over timberseal or duothane fast a/ duothane part a and duothane part b.
- Compatible with monothane hs 50 gloss, monothane 44 gloss & monothane low sheens
10m² per litre. urethane coatings thinners may be added if monothane has thickened, or if a higher coverage and a thinner coat is required.
nb : do not use monothane 45 gloss at temperatures below 10°c or above 30°c. on cold days, during the final floor preparation, wrap the drum in an electric blanket set on ‘1’ (low heat) or place the drum in a tub of hot water and operate building heating, (air conditioning or portable oil filled radiator type heaters are ideal. any type of heating with a naked flame or with very hot surfaces are not recommended). turn heating off prior to application of coatings.
- Apply with a mohair roller, lamb’s wool applicator or brush, allow 4-6 hours to dry. do not return unused material to the can. new cork and timber floors will need 3 and 2 coats respectively, sand with 150 mesh screenback between coats.
- Thoroughly clean the mohair roller, lamb’s wool applicator or brush in urethane coatings cleaning solvent. dry all equipment before using.
- Urethane coatings catalyst may be added to the first coat of monothane to accelerate curing.
This product is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year, form the date of original purchase. Fair wear and tear excepted, warranty does not apply for consumable parts or products.