King Diamond Semi-Gloss Polyurethane
KING DIAMOND MONOTHANE SEMI GLOSS
- Single pack moisture cure polyurethane that provides a 70-80% reflectance, formulated to meet modern reduced sheen design criteria. Recommended for internal use as a final coat.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.urethanecoatings.com.au/kd-SEMIGLOSS.phpUSES
1. Provides a hard wearing Semi-Gloss finish which maintains the natural character of timber.
2. Apply over MONOTHANE HS 50 GLOSS, MONOTHANE 45 GLOSS, MONOTHANE 44 GLOSS or DUOTHANE.
3. May be mixed with MONOTHANE GLOSS.
NB : Do not use MONOTHANE SEMI GLOSS at temperatures below 10°C or above 30°C. On cold days, during the final floor preparation, wrap the drum in an electric blanket set on ‘1’ (low heat) or place the drum in a tub of hot water and operate building heating, (Air conditioning or portable oil filled radiator type heaters are ideal. Any type of heating with a naked flame or with very hot surfaces are not recommended). Turn heating off prior to application of coatings.
SHAKE WELL and/or STIR THOROUGHLY
Apply with a short nap mohair roller, or brush, taking particular care to apply a very even coat. Allow 4-6 hours to dry.
Thoroughly clean the mohair roller, lamb’s wool applicator or brush in URETHANE COATINGS CLEANING SOLVENT. Dry all equipment before reusing.
Do not return unused material to the can.
This product is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year, form the date of original purchase. Fair wear and tear excepted, warranty does not apply for consumable parts or products.