King Diamond All Seal – Made To Be The Best!
KING DIAMOND ALL SEAL
- AVAILABLE IN: 4 , 10 & 20 LITRES
- MADE TO BE THE BEST!
- A rapid drying timber sealer for all timber species, cork and particle board. May be mixed with fine saw dust to slurry consistency, for use as a filler for timber seams. TIMBERSEAL is highly flexible, and therefore when worked well into tongue & groove seams prevents entry of the subsequent coat of Polyurethane and can virtually eliminate edge bonding.
Also available in a HIGH SOLIDS variant, offering greater build properties.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://www.floorking.com.au/products.php?product=KING-DIAMOND-ALL-SEAL-%252d-MADE-TO-BE-THE-BEST%21
TIMBER SEAL can be used as an interior first coat for the following materials.
- All types of cork tiles.
- Pine species – Radiata, Baltic, Cypress.
- Particle Board
- All species of HARDWOODS. Fine sand Hardwood to a smooth finish. Hardwoods must not be burnished and grain must remain open. Accordingly, Urethane Coatings recommend nothing finer than 120 grit paper or equivalent is used to finish sanding new hardwood floors or to finish sanding old hardwood floors back to bare timber. Ensure the timber surface if free from dust, wax or oily substances.
As TIMBER SEAL is highly flexible, it will virtually eliminate EDGE BONDING if it is heavily applied and worked into the seams, thereby preventing entry of the subsequent coat of MONOTHANE. Where seams are in excess of 1mm, they can be filled with a mixture of TIMBERSEAL and fine sanding dust forced into the seam with the edge of a steel trowel.
Fine sand to a smooth finish (Not finer than #120 mesh). Hardwoods must not be burnished and grain must remain open. Vacuum thoroughly. Ensure the timber surface if free from dust, wax or oily substances.
- SHAKE WELL and/or STIR THOROUGHLY
- Apply TIMBER SEAL with a roller, lambs wool applicator or brush. Allow 30-40 minutes to dry. Do not return unused material to the can.
- Thoroughly clean the mohair roller, lamb’s wool applicator or brush in URETHANE COATINGS CLEANING SOLVENT. Dry all equipment before reusing.
- To finish a complete system apply one or two coats of MONOTHANE GLOSS or one coat of MONOTHANE GLOSS and one coat of MONOTHANE SEMI GLOSS, MONOTHANE SATIN or MONOTHANE MATT. Urethane Coatings CATALYST may be added to the first coat of MONOTHANE GLOSS to accelerate curing.
NOTE: TIMBER SEAL may also be coated with DUOTHANE PART A / DUOTHANE PART B, DUOTHANE FAST A / DUOTHANE PART B, or TUNGSEAL.
10m² per Litre.
URETHANE COATINGS THINNERS may be added if TIMBERSEAL has thickened, or if a higher coverage and a thinner coat is required.
This product is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year, form the date of original purchase. Fair wear and tear excepted, warranty does not apply for consumable parts or products.