Flow Mate – Wet Edge Extender
- AVAILABLE IN: 1 LITRE
- Designed for addition to DUOTHANE, MONOTHANE GLOSS, SEMI GLOSS, SATIN and MATT to enhance flow characteristics. Recommended for use in conditions of cold and heat, and or especially large areas where it is difficult to maintain a ‘wet edge’.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://www.urethanecoatings.com.au/additives-flowmate.php
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH:
- MONOTHANE HS 50 GLOSS
- MONOTHANE 45 GLOSS
- MONOTHANE 44 GLOSS
- MONOTHANE SEMI-GLOSS
- MONOTHANE SATIN
- MONOTHANE MATT
- DUOTHANE PART B / DUOTHANE PART A
- DUOTHANE PART B / DUOTHANE FAST A
- Recommended for use when coating in hot conditions especially very large areas where it is difficult to maintain a ‘wet edge’.
- Recommended for use when coating in cold conditions when MONOTHNANE and DUOTHANE become thicker and the self levelling chacteristics are reduced. The addition of FLOWMATE will improve flow, assisting self levelling and reduce the potential for an ’orange peel’ effect when drying.
Add up to 100mls per litre in MONOTHANE HS 50 GLOSS, MONOTHANE 45 GLOSS and MONOTHANE 44 GLOSS, and up to 50mls per litre in MONOTHANE SEMI-GLOSS, MONOTHANE SATIN and MONOTHANE MATT.
Contains 450gms per litre of Aromatic Hydrocarbons.
This product is guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year, form the date of original purchase. Fair wear and tear excepted, warranty does not apply for consumable parts or products.